Kalkhoff Agattu C8-G Nexus
The Agattu is our most popular seller in the Kalkhoff range, perhaps because it is the most comfortable in our line-up. Its Panasonic 250 watt Pedelec electric motor makes hills and riding long distances virtually effortless, if not addictive. For the smoothest of rides, the Nexus 8 speed gears offer silky smooth gear changing, while the 250 watt Pedelec drive lets you virtually float towards your destination.
The Agattu comes with a choice of 12 or 18 AH batteries with a range of 90 – 140 KM. Charging time is 4 hours at a cost of 8 cent per charge. Enjoy the great freedom of riding this Kalkhoff with little effort on starts, hills or headwind.
Available in Step-through and Crossbar models, some of the Agattu’s other charms include:
- Kalkhoff Verso adjustable front suspension forks
- Suspension seat post
- Selle Royal “freedom gel” saddle
- Smooth front hub dynamo to power front halogen lamp
- A chain guard to protect clothing
- Sturdy three leg aluminium pannier rack
- A prop stand for easy parking
- Special Continental e-bike tyres with reflective strip
In May 2010, Aktiv Radfahren magazine nominated Kalkhoff Agattu as Best Buy:
“The Kalkhoff Agattu C 8-speed is one of the best electric bikes on the market today. Thanks to its many extras, such as first class lighting, this bike is ideal in everyday use and day trips, and worth every penny of the price. A worthwhile investment - a joy to ride ! Definitely a Best Buy !”
Pre-Owned Kalkhoff Agattu:
- 1 x Kalkhoff Agattu 45S 2011 Step Through €1,250 6 months warranty.
- 1 x Kalkhoff Agattu 49S 2011 Cross Bar €1,250 6 months warranty.
- 1 x Kalkhoff Agattu 49M 2011 Step Through €1,700 12 months warranty.
- 1 x Kalkhoff Agattu 53M 2011 Cross Bar €1,700 12 months warranty.
Demonstrator Kalkhoff Agattu’s available to give you your first taste of stress free cycling.
FREE DELIVERY We will deliver your new Kalkhoff Electric Bicycle to your home, Free of Charge, if you live anywhere in Munster.